Thursday 16 April 2015

Introduction

The following project is the FMP (Final Major Project) and for this project we have free range of what we want to do and for this project I will creating a programme about Burton Albion. The main plan for this assignment is to go to the final home game of the season to get more images to create the programme. The plan is to look at a range of different programmes newer and older and then decide on how I will be setting out my programme, I will be going back to Burton for the final home game so with this one chance I will need to get the best images but I have been getting better every game so hopefully I will be able to continue this.

With many different ideas in my head of what I can do and about 9 or 10 weeks it should be a really enjoyable assignment and should go really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment