Friday 19 June 2015

Exhibition Image Review

My image display at the exhibition was fine for me originally the photo was supposed to be in a frame but unfortunately the frame got scratched but it got hung up anyway and it was still perfectly fine when it was actually put up.

I would say that overall I am really pleased with how it looked but I was more pleased with the actual position of the image, it was in the perfect place for me as it was right next to the cafe so when people are drinking or eating they can easily see it.


The actual putting up of the image was quite hard as it kept being moved around but as I look at the place where it ended up, it isn't that bad. Due to the fact that it was held up with bull clips meant that it needed straightening out but after that was done it looked perfectly fine and I am truly pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment