Wednesday 10 June 2015

KIPAX Images

This photograph shows a footballer chasing down the ball. This photograph is a strong image because it focuses very well on the player there is no blur. There is also plenty of blur in the background so that it doesn't distract from the action of the player. I really love this image mainly because it shows the player chasing down the ball and that there are no other players in the shot. This is one of those image that I really think that is brilliant this is mainly due to the fact that it does look like he is on the pitch by himself, this gives a brilliant effect to it and makes it look different to all other football images.
This image shows a player running with the ball, this is an interesting photograph due to the fact that there is no-one in the shot who is chasing the player I presume that had this been taken in landscape then you would have been able to seen some people chasing down the player. This image would have a shutter speed of around 1/750 and a aperture of around f2.8 this would give the image that sharp look that it possesses. With this there is a person in blue and another with a bit of fluorescent green in the background this to me is a bit distracting and would cause me to lose focus on the player this is the only thing that I could really criticise about this photograph other than that it is one of those photos I really enjoy.
This photograph show one player trying to win the ball whilst trying to hold off another at the same time, this image reminds me of one I took at Burton Albion. (Linked at the bottom) One thing that I would criticise about this image is the fact that neither the advertising boards or the crowd are out of focus they are quite distracting but if the background wasn't blurred it would be a really brilliant image.



No comments:

Post a Comment