Thursday 25 June 2015

Magazine layout

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
For my magazine I decided to look over the different choices the website had for a layout and decided to choose this one mainly because this was their template for a football magazine and I believe it was the one that best suited my images that I had taken during this project. When I looked over the template I thought that it look really professional, I did seen a couple of others that looked really good, one I believe was designed as a car magazine but I decided to try and create a magazine using both templates but the other wasn't really the best for what I was trying to accomplish with my work. Though with this it was perfect for my images there may have been a couple of images that were too big for the magazine and they wouldn't let me re-size them which was pretty annoying but I managed to resolve any problems that this caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment