Friday 22 May 2015

Football HQS

Football HQS are a company who post their football images onto Tumblr. Their photographers have been to many of the worlds biggest events, as shown by the images below all three were taken during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
 This is the only image of the three that wasn't taken during the 2014 World Cup final. This was most likely taken during the semi-finals, this photo I love mainly because it shows the emotion on the players face. As the player is most likely not moving or moving slowly so as most photographers normally a Canon 5D Mark III with a 24-70mm or a 24-105mm lens to take it. This photo may have more simple than most football photographs but it doesn't take away any of the brilliance of the photograph. This photo is one of the best photographs I have seen mainly due to the pure emotion on the face of the player. I believe this photograph was taken just after this players team, Argentina made the World Cup final so you can fully understand why the player would be showing this short of emotion.
This photo shows the German goalkeeper and an Argentine player going for the ball. This shows the goalkeeper almost taking out the Argentine player. I really love this photo mainly because it shows how desperate the players are to win the match and to get to ball. This photo would most likely have been taken on a 1DX or 1D Mark IV when it comes to Nikon cameras I wouldn't know what sort of camera would be required as I only shoot on Canon. I would say this is likely to have been taken at 1/500 in terms of shutter speed. This one photo in my opinion shows off what can happen in football and it also shows that you are capable of getting truly incredible photographs such as this.
This photo above is probably one of the best I have seen mainly because it shows the pure emotion on the face of the player after he scored the goal that won the World Cup for his team. This would have occurred quickly so the shutter speed would have been fast but not as fast if were a goal as that would have occurred at a much quicker speed I would guess this was taken at around 1/250-1/500 of a second. This photo is easily the best of a player celebrating that I have ever seen, this would be a photo I would taken inspiration from when I take my football images to try and produce something similar when a player celebrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment