Friday 8 May 2015

Photo shoot Evaluation

The photo shoot that I did at Burton Albion on April 25, 2015 was a really successful shoot during it I took somewhere between 900 and 1000 photos. I came away with ten really strong images, I believe that this was a successful shoot due to the amount of images I have gained compared to previous shoots.
These images I believe are some of my strongest that I have taken during my time at Burton Albion, all of these I took on the 1DX and were using the 70-200mm lens. This image was taken with a shutter speed of 1/500 of a second, one main reason I like this is because you can see the rain pouring down, one thing I feel I could have improved on in this photograph is the fact that the ball is a little bit blurred this is probably because of the speed it is moving had this image been taken using a faster shutter speed that probably would have helped it a lot and kept the ball looking still whereas here it is quite obvious that it is moving.
This image was taken using the same shutter speed as the image above but this image was a lot easier to capture as the player in the image wasn't moving. Looking at it the image at this size the fans in the background look quite clear and distracting but looking at it at its normal size the rain blurs out the fans, this image is also quite good due to the rain in the image it has been pointed out to me that it looks a little bit like snow and it does. With this image the rain hasn't distorted the player and is still very clear, the quality of image on the player is the same as if there was no rain at all on it and it was a normal image.

No comments:

Post a Comment