Thursday 14 May 2015

Photo Shoot 2 Evaluation

The second photo shoot I did was at Burton Albion after the final day of the season as they were presented the trophy as champions and celebrated with the fans.
This image was one of my favourite from the shoot as it shows the players lifting the trophy, this was one of my main priorities when I was shooting. This image was perfect for the middle of my programme as a similar style to what the club had in the middle of the actual programme.
This was a pretty good image it was not as sharp as I would have wanted it on the players behind the board, but on the player spraying the champagne it is exactly how I would have wanted it, but despite this I still really like the image. If it was sharper on the other players then I would really love the image and it would be one that I could have considered for the front or back cover of the magazine nonetheless it does feature in the magazine as I felt it needed a place in the programme.
This was my favourite photo from the entire shoot, this is because all of the players in the image are actually looking at me as I took the photo. This was easily going to be used in my programme at some point, I didn't know exactly where I could use it but I decided to go through it and try and find a place for it. I did find a place for it and I feel it was the best place for it.



Overall I would say that the shoot was brilliant I did find out on the actual day of the shoot I would be able to do it which was brilliant. Just being able to go to the ground on the day was a brilliant experience especially with it being Burton Albion, I enjoyed every moment of the experience and got some brilliant photographs for the project and for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment