Friday 22 May 2015

My ideas experimentation

Originally I had planned to look over many different football programmes to try and find out what sort of programme would suit my programme that I would be creating. I eventually decided that I would create a magazine based around a special on the clubs promotion. To help me in designing my programme I got a copy of the programme the last time Burton got promoted, this really helped me when I was designing my programme, I did have a few ideas but this helped me gain more and more ideas when I was creating it.

I thought to myself what could I do, originally the plan was to a programme for the Cambridge United match, the last of the season for both Cambridge and Burton but I decided not to bother as by the time I had completed the programme it would have been over a month since the match ended, so I thought it best not to bother doing this and to do something different, so I decided to base my programme around the clubs promotion and title success as it would be a special occasion for the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment