Friday 15 May 2015

Magazine evaluation


When creating my magazine, I had a couple of ideas of what I could do for it, to gain inspiration I decided to get a programme that was created the last time that the club got promoted. I looked through this and thought to myself what could I do to my programme to make it look as professional as the ones they produced. I feel that the one I have produced is pretty good as well. The plan for the programme was to do a month-by-month review of the season as is normal with these sorts of magazines. So what I did was I went on to the BBC Sport website to find all of the clubs fixtures for the current season, and using these and what I can remember from the games I went to, to create the review of the season. Unfortunately I didn't go to games in every month of the season, so for the early months of the season the photos aren't from the months they are part of but for the months of November, December and all from February until the end of the season are from the months indicated during the season review. When it came to the middle of the programme, I decided that the best thing to do was to put in a photo on the double page with the twitter hashtag they were using #BAFCareChampions. I decided to write a few words before the review and throughout I used different quotes that managers Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Gary Rowett or assistant manager Kevin Summerfield had said to BBC Radio Derby and also a few words the chairman said to the Burton Mail following promotion.

I would have to say that I am really happy of how it has come out, as long as it looks as good when I get a copy of it then it will be a really successful programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment